Infertility has created insecurity among couples thus a person is sometimes scared to go for fertility treatment. Both men and women are an active part of it and are suffering for years due to this. Often couples get worried about their sex life and they never discuss it with anyone because they feel what others with thinking about them. Infertility is not a disease that can’t be cured but as we know there is less knowledge about fertility treatments among people, thereby nobody talks about it.
India is a nation where exist various states with diverse cultures and beliefs. In some cases, women in India who are unable to conceive are considered to be a scar, and thus they are not treated normally. It happens because not many people are aware of fertility treatments and pregnancy can be achieved normally through the proper guidance of a doctor.
Jaipur is a city among others, where one can find many couples who are infertile but are not coming forward by reason of fertility taboo. Mishka IVF Centre in Jaipur has given an opportunity plus treated many men and women who were in pain and hence broke the record of being among the top IVF centers in Jaipur by achieving the highest success ratio.
Mishka IVF Center says: “Fertility treatment is not a disease which can’t be cured. A couple can gain pregnancy through some process and with the help of the latest machinery. Both men and women should not worry about it as infertility is common among couples so it’s treatments.”
Why Mishka for Fertility Treatment?
Mishka IVF Center is a place where couples can find various services and facilities below one roof. It has provided countless fertility treatments to people who have visited the clinic with the hope to become a parent. Mishka enables proper guidance and patient education about several treatments that one can opt for. Another reason why Mishka IVF Center is a prominent choice for couples because it utilizes high tech machines with the help of which experts give the best fertility treatments to their patients without harming their bodies.
Doctors of Mishka IVF Center
Gynecologists and IVF Specialists
- Dr. Ruchi Bhandari- Director of Mishka IVF Center, well-trained Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and IVF Specialist, a university Gold Medalist, experienced in Clinical Embryology from Chennai Fertility Centre and Research Institute, Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology from Mahatma Gandhi University, 2017, Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and Indian Fertility Society (IFS) as well as Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Dr. Jyotima Saxena– An IVF Specialist, Gynecologist, and Obstetrician, also a Consultant.
Doctor for Male Infertility Treatment
- Dr. Chirag Bhandari- Sexologist and Sexual Health Expert
Doctor for Laparoscopy
- Dr. Rekha Bhandari- Director BHRC, Jaipur and a Laparoscopic Surgeon
Doctor for Psychotherapy
- Dr. Mahi Khandelwal- A well-qualified psychotherapist for couples.
Fertility Treatments for Men
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Penis Enlargements
- Penile Rejuvenation
- Hormone Treatment and Medications
- Couple Therapy
Fertility Treatments for Women
- Fertility services and assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Cryopreservation of embryos, unfertilized eggs, and sperm
- Fertility preservation for cancer patients
- Laparoscopic and open tubal reanastomosis (tubal ligation reversal)
Services at Mishka IVF Center
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Laparoscopy Advanced Hysteroscopy
- Gynae Laparoscopic Surgeries,
- Laser-Assisted hatching
- Blastocyst Transfer
- IVF, IUI, IVF-ICSI.
- 3D/4D Ultrasound Scan.
Fertility Treatment Expenses
The expenses of treatment can differ according to the process of the fertility treatment taken by a couple. But few times it varies due to some factors which lead to infertility such as age, height, and weight, previous treatments taken(in any). In Mishka, they offer all types of fertility treatments as IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, etc. If a person chooses IVF then it can cost up to 1 Lac to 1.6 Lacs however the expenditure of IUI is 15.000/- to 20,000/- and as a result, people go for IUI more often even after failing it twice or thrice. IUI is less effective than that of IVF as it can give more fruitful results. Surrogacy is also an option for a couple who are incapable of conceiving a child, it can range up to 1.6 Lacs to 2 Lacs
Fertility Treatment’s Success Ratio of Mishka
The success can be measured through the most positive results as well as the reviews of the patients. Mishka IVF Center, from serving through its best quality techniques to gaining people’s trust, has attained the supreme success rates. This IVF center has become the topmost priority of the patients for fertility treatments. Mishka IVF Center earned respect and people entrust themselves for their betterment and prosperity.
Where To Find Mishka IVF Center?
This fertility health center is located at an appropriate place i.e. 138-A, Vasundhara Colony, Gopalpura Bypass Road, Tonk Phatak, Jaipur. A couple residing in the area or who are distant from the clinic both can easily visit by traveling through various road transports. Booking appointments before visiting the clinic is the first and foremost thing to do for a patient in order to meet the doctor directly. By going on to their website https://mishkaivf.com/, or calling on 06378288806, your reservation will be confirmed. The days like Mon-Sat from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. are working days and hours for Mishka, or if any emergency takes place Mishka grants its services 24*7 to their patients.
Many thanks to science or their inventions due to which people have again started dreaming of becoming a parent and can fight their infertility issues. Now, a couple can talk about this with anybody without hesitating and can also share their stories.