UP B.Ed is a two-year undergraduate program. Students with a B.Ed degree can become teachers in any primary or higher school. Aspirants who wish to pursue a B.Ed degree in the universities and colleges of up must clear the up B.Ed examination. Up B.Ed jee is a state-level door analysis for the B.Ed lessons administered by the government of up.
What is the UP B.Ed Syllabus?
Up B.Ed examination is done in two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Each paper has 100 questions. The question paper is based on MCQ and each question contains 2 marks and there is a negative marking of 0.33 marks for the wrong answers. The total marks for both papers are 200 each. To pass the examination candidates must secure marks more than the cutoff released by then. Let’s know about UP B.Ed Syllabubs given below:
- Hindi language:
Idioms and Phrases
One word Substitution
Antonym and synonym
Hindi Grammatical Rules
- English language:
Antonym and synonym
Grammatical Error based questions
- General Knowledge:
Current Affairs of the last few months
History of Uttar Pradesh Government
Fixed data related to the Uttar Pradesh state
Current news with highlights of the schemes of the UP Government
Important government schemes were introduced by the UP Government.
- General Aptitude:
Clocks & Calendars
Statements & Arguments
- Subject ability:
Basic syllabus for the opted subjects including science, commerce, agriculture, arts, etc.
What are the Eligibility Norms for UP B.Ed?
Eligibility criteria for the up B.Ed are:
- Age limit:
The lowest age for the competitor is 21 years.
Ultimate age= no ultimate age.
- Candidates should have passed their graduation or post-graduation with a minimum of 50%.
- If candidates have done their B.E or B.tech then they must have a minimum of 55% marks in science and mathematics.
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- The candidates must have a domicile certificate of upstate.
- Candidates must mention the caste they belong, to enjoy any relaxation fixed for them.
- Candidates must mention if they are married or divorced so that they can receive relaxation fixed for those categories.
- Candidates who are visually impaired are eligible to avail themselves of the facility of a scribe.
A scribe will be provided by the center on the day of the examination.
- Visually impaired candidates have a 5% relaxation in the age limit.
The maximum endeavors are not defined. Nominees can pertain as long as they satisfy every eligibility criteria.
Aspirants who are studying for these exams must be dedicated to their studies and put up a significant amount of effort. Aspirants can learn about the exam pattern, study strategy, preparation suggestions, sample tests, and expert-recommended topics from BYJU Exam Prep. It will assist you in achieving success.
Stay Connect with our education blogs India