You can find a dizzying number of eyebrows products and services that aim to leave you with lush brows and thick brows. But one such treatment is spreading like a storm, i.e., microblading.
Those of you who are yet not friendly with the term must proceed in the blog to understand every minute detail about Microblading.
What Do You Understand By Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent treatment of tattooing tiny brow hairs on your existing brow line with a tattoo needle to leave you with heavy and thick eyebrows. In the process of natural micro blading eyebrows, the pigment from the ink is scratched into the skin in fine and small
lines to give an illusion of real brows. It is a cosmetic procedure that is given the name it has because of the tools and the methods used in it.
What Involves In The Treatment?
- An esthetician uses a microblade instrument to apply color pigments that resemble genuine hairs.
- Touch-ups may be required to preserve the intended look as the color effect fades over time.
- Microblading is believed to leave you with natural-looking and sculpted brows, but it takes a long time to master.
- The initial process might take up to two hours, and the brows will darken soon after that.
- The color will likely fade after a few weeks, necessitating a touch-up.
Steps Involved In The Treatment For Natural Looking Microblading:
To give their clients a natural-looking microblading process, every cosmetic surgeon follows the mentioned steps:
- Understanding the facial structure, brow shape, and color.
- Secondly, they clean and numb the entire brow area to begin, the procedure.
- Thirdly, they use a lightweight handheld tool to draw a few hair strokes manually.
- Finally, an ointment is applied to the area to help your skin to heal quickly.
The entire process of microblading in Charlotte, NC, takes up to 30-40 minutes. It mostly varies from client to client’s requirements.
It is suggested to book a follow-up appointment after a gap of four to six weeks to ensure the microblading process is successful. Besides that, a follow-up meeting can help you make sure before anything goes wrong or if they require little tweaks.
The outcome can last somewhere up to a year or three, depending on your skin condition, lifestyle, and the facial products you use.
What Can The Side Effects Of The Treatment?
Doing the entire procedure from a trusted and experienced brow artist might not leave you with any side effects. However, there is no guarantee, only if you do not follow the proper aftercare process during the healing period.
To be doubly sure about the entire microblading process, you must make sure to read the review and learn about their techniques to choose your artist wisely finally.
What Is All Involved In The Post Care Treatment?
- It is highly important to use sunscreen after your natural-looking microblading treatment. It helps improve the brows’ longevity and avoids the risks of having them fade from the harsh sun.
- Make sure not to put water on your brows for at least a week or two. It is essential as it allows your eyebrows to heal post the treatment.
- You must also avoid decking up your skin with layers of makeup. However, once completely healed, you can return to using your routine makeup and skincare process.
Thus, if you want a permanent solution for ill-shaped and light eyebrows, you must not be afraid of the needles required in the microblading process. It is definitely worth a try.