The first thing that comes to my mind when someone reminds me of downloading third-party apps on iDevices is Cydia Install. It is because I have amazing experience in enjoying stunning features of the apps and tweaks that are available in the Cydia Jailbreak iOS Download app store. So here I came with a complete review of Cydia Installer, intending to share my experience of using Cydia on iDevices.
What is Cydia Download?
Cydia Installer is the most powerful third-party app store that I have ever used in my life. It is a specially designed app store for iOS devices, which can be used as an alternative to the Apple App Store. I was able to install the most suitable third-party apps, games, tweaked apps, themes, add-ons, and extensions from the Cydia Installer app store. And they added amazing features and customized the performance of my iPhone.
Cydia cannot installed regularly. You have to use a jailbreak app on your iDevice to install Cydia Download, as Apple does not allow you to install third-party apps by default. Once you are done installing Cydia on your iDevice, you can get both free and paid apps for your device, as I did.
What is Jailbreak iOS?
Jailbreak is the process of gaining admin powers of iDevices by removing manufacturer’s restrictions imposed on iDevices. By default, I could not able to download third-party apps, add modifications, or remove stock apps on my iPhone. But after jailbreaking, I was able to do such things, including many other modifications to my iPhone. I was able to install Cydia on my device as well.
Jailbreak iOS is essential to download Cydia Install as you cannot install third-party apps on iDevices by default. I have tried various jailbreak apps on different versions of iOS on my iPhone. Some were fully functional jailbreak apps, and some were partial jailbreak apps. Considering all my previous experience, I prefer to use partial jailbreak apps on my device as they are very beneficial when compared to fully functional jailbreak apps.
Fully Functional Jailbreak iOS Apps and Cydia Installer
You need to run a fully functional Jailbreak iOS app on your iDevice to install Cydia Download. I have tried various fully functional jailbreak apps like Pangu, Checkra1n, Unc0ver, Electra, etc., on my iPhone to get Cydia Install. They all did a great job in installing Cydia Download on compatible devices. But unfortunately, they do not get updated for upper versions anymore. So now I am using a partial Jailbreak iOS tool on my iPhone.
Partial Jailbreak iOS Apps to get Cydia Download
When I was a newbie to partial jailbreaking, I tried different partial jailbreak apps hoping to download Cydia Installer on my iPhone, but I failed. Then I realized that partial Jailbreak iOS apps are not able to install fully functional Cydia Installer on iDevices, and they can only install Cydia alternatives on iDevices. At last, I was able to install an amazing Cydia Download alternative called Cydia Lite on my device. It gave me all the Cydia apps and tweaks that I looked for. And then, I realized that it offers all the Cydia Install apps and tweaks for iDevices. Furthermore, it also offers many other modded apps for iDevices.
About Cydia Install Lite
The Cydia Lite version is exactly the same app store as the Cydia Installer original app store. It is because I was able to download many Cydia tweaks from the Cydia Install Lite app store. And I also found that it is more beneficial to use Cydia Lite rather than using the original Cydia Installer app store.
CydiaFree Jailbreak iOS with Cydia Installer Lite
Cydia Lite can only be installed on iDevices by using the CydiaFree partial jailbreak tool. This CydiaFree is a specially designed online tool that partially jailbreaks any iDevice easily and safely. After jailbreaking, it installs the Cydia Lite app store on iDevices. So you can download suitable Cydia apps and tweaks on your iDevice after that. This is the procedure I followed to download Cydia Install Lite and get third-party apps and tweaks on my device.
Benefits of CydiaFree Jailbreak iOS/ Cydia Download Lite
- CydiaFree Jailbreak iOS tool does not make changes to iOS system files and removes all the manufacturer’s restrictions. It only removes the restriction that does not allow you to install third-party apps on iDevices.
- As there is no risk of using the CydiaFree app, Apple does not void your device warranty after jailbreaking with it.
- CydiaFree Jailbreak iOS tool can install Cydia Installer Lite on iDevices, which is the best alternative to the original Cydia app store.
- You can download all the Cydia tweaks from the Cydia Download Lite app store, along with more other third-party apps with unique features.
- You don’t need a PC to run the CydiaFree jailbreak app, as it can directly run on iDevices.
- Most of the other jailbreak apps ask you to repeat the jailbreak after rebooting the jailbroken device. But you don’t have to do such a thing in CydiaFree jailbreaking.
Compatibility of CydiaFree Jailbreak iOS Tool
CydiaFree can jailbreak and install Cydia Download Lite on all iOS versions running all iDevice models. It does not care about the chipset version running on the devices as it supports all chipset versions running devices. I am using an iOS 15.6 running iPhone 13 now. So I was able to download Cydia Installer Lite by using the CydiaFree Jailbreak iOS tool.
The Latest Cydia iOS 16
Cydia iOS 16 is the latest trending topic among Cydia fans as iOS 16 is the latest released update for the iOS series. The fully-functional version of Cydia iOS 16 is not yet available for public use as there is no fully functional Jailbreak iOS 16 tool. But you can use our CydiaFree online tool to get Cydia iOS 16 Lite version instead.
Cydia iOS 15 for iDevices
Cydia iOS 15 is also not available for public use due to the absence of fully functional Jailbreak iOS 15 apps. But I was able to download Cydia iOS 15 Lite version on my iPhone 13 by using the CydiaFree online tool.
Cydia iOS 12 for iDevices
Cydia iOS 12 is available for public use with two famous tools named Checkra1n and Unc0ver. But when I was using an iOS 12 running iPhone X. I used the CydiaFree online Jailbreak iOS 12 to get Cydia Download Lite on my device. Because it is more beneficial than using either of the Checkra1n or Unc0ver to download Cydia iOS 12.
Installation Guide to CydiaFree Jailbreak iOS/ Cydia Installer Lite
- Here is the link >> https://www.cydiafree.com that I used to visit CydiaFree’s official website. Tap on it from your iDevice to visit the website.
- Scroll down and tap on the relevant Cydia Download button from your iDevice.
- Then tap on the Cydia Install button from the next page.
- The CydiaFree tool will jailbreak your iOS device and install Cydia Download Lite on your device after that.
- You must complete the membership registration of the CydiaFree tool to get a username and password for yourself.
- After completing it, you can log in to the members’ area by entering the username and password.
- After that, now it’s time to download Cydia Install tweaks on your iDevice from the Cydia Lite app store.