Are you looking for a way to stay in Greece indefinitely? Look no further than the Golden Visa! This is an investment visa that provides long-term residency to individuals who make certain investments in Greece. Here’s what you need to know about how to acquire this visa.
Golden Visa Program in Greece Offers Investors High Return on Investment and EU Residency
Let us tell you, the golden visa program in Greece is a game-changer for anyone looking to invest and live in Europe. With this program, investors can obtain a five-year residence permit in Greece simply by investing a minimum of €250,000 in real estate.
But that’s not all, this program offers a myriad of benefits that are sure to entice even the most discerning of investors. For starters, Greece offers a high standard of living at a lower cost compared to other European countries. You can enjoy pristine beaches, world-renowned cuisine, and a rich cultural heritage all while living a comfortable and affordable lifestyle.
Moreover, Greece offers excellent access to other European countries, making it an ideal base for exploring the rest of Europe. With a golden visa in hand, you can travel freely throughout the Schengen zone and enjoy all the benefits that come with being an EU resident.
But perhaps the most significant benefit of the golden visa program in Greece is the potential for a high return on investment. Greece’s real estate market has seen steady growth in recent years, and investors stand to benefit from capital appreciation and rental income.
In order to be eligible for the Greek Golden Visa, you must meet the following criteria:
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have enough financial resources to sustain yourself without relying on public funds
• Must have a valid passport and travel document
• Must have health insurance coverage valid in Greece
• Must not have been refused entry into any EU Member State, including Greece
• Must not be listed on the Schengen Information System (SIS) as an individual whose entry is forbidden or undesirable
• Must not pose a threat to public health or public security
• Must not pose a threat to national security or international relations of any Member State or of the European Union
• Must prove that your source of income is legal and legitimate
• Must invest at least €250,000 in immovable property located in Greece. Investment should be made within five years of obtaining a residence permit.
• If applicable, must prove that all taxes due are paid on time.
• Undertake one of the following activities:
- start a business;
- purchase agricultural land;
- acquire shares from companies based in Greece;
- purchase bonds issued by the Government or Banks registered with the Bank of Greece;
- deposit money into Greek banks for at least five years;
- create job opportunities for at least 10 employees;
- or undertake charitable contributions for social welfare programs.
So, there you have it, the golden visa program in Greece offers a unique opportunity for investors to gain residency, enjoy a high standard of living, explore Europe, and potentially see a return on investment. The Greek Golden Visa can provide individuals with long-term residency and even lead them to becoming permanent residents or citizens if they meet all eligibility requirements. Follow these steps above and you can easily get your hands on this golden opportunity! Just remember that it will require some investment and research, as well as patience – but if you manage all that properly, it’ll definitely pay off! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Good luck!