Ayurveda is a science of natural healing that has a wisdom of over 5500 years. It’s more relevant than ever because of the increasing number of diseases, viral outbreaks, and changes in lifestyles.
Ayurveda emphasizes the need to treat the root cause of the illness, rather than just temporary relief. Ayurveda offers many ways to attain good health for the mind and body. Ayurvedic follows a series of core procedures that are sequential. Many of these processes involve changing lifestyles, taking medicine, and connecting with the spiritual realm. Panchakarma is one such core procedure.
Panchakarma is a series of five actions. This is a five-step process that detoxifies your body. It aims to achieve a perfect balance between mind, body, and soul. While traditional Panchakarma required you to use a lot of core therapies to detoxify and rejuvenate, modern panchakarma uses many more gentle therapies.
Panchakarma therapies include
- Shirodhara – Gentle pouring of medicated oil over the Energy Point or the marma in your Forehead. This awakens the senses and prepares you for core therapies.
- Abhyanga Therapy- Ayurveda Oil Four-Hand Synchronized Massage Therapy that opens up the tissue, breaks down toxins and improves blood circulation
- Basti Treatments: This involves detoxifying the body with Ayurveda oil and decoctions via orifices within the body. It helps to tone the muscles and cleanses passageways.
- Visit – It is a targeted treatment to manage pain in the back, neck, and legs using custom-made Ayurveda oils and decoctions.
- Nasya – Nasya is the ingestion of Nasya oil through the nasal passages to cleanse the passages. It improves brain function, body balance, headaches, and eye functioning.
- Yoga, meditation, etc. – To improve mental health and overall well-being of the body. It improves focus and mental peace.
Ayurveda can be used to treat many diseases in the body. Ayurveda can only be as good as its practitioners. Maharishi Ayurveda is a market leader in Ayurveda research and practice. We are India’s First Ayurveda Global brand with Acclaimed Panchakarma Therapies and Treatments in Presence in over 30+ Countries. Anurag Ayurveda offers the Best Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatments in Jaipur We have renowned doctors and professional therapists. Also, we offer certified products at the most affordable rates. For authentic Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies and treatments, contact us today.